- Maryland’s Good Samaritan Law
- Got a traffic ticket?
- Maryland legislatures consider expanding ignition interlock law
- Maryland legislature considers increased penalties for DUI offenders
- Two Maryland cases shed light on aggravated DUI charges and punishments
- Caught in SPIDRE’s web? Get help from a Maryland DUI defense lawyer
- Drunk driving charges have some unique implications for those under 21
- Police say alcohol likely involved in July hit-and-run death on Maryland highway
- Will the U.S. lower permitted blood alcohol content levels for drivers?
- Supreme Court considering when police can take DWI suspects’ blood
- Basic Facts about Ignition Interlock Devices
- Frequently Asked Questions about Sex Offender Registration in Maryland
- Texting Behind the Wheel Ruins Lives of Victims and Offenders
- Changes to Maryland Drug Laws Mean Smaller Penalties for Misdemeanor Pot Possession
- DUI Repeat Offenders More Likely to Face Prison Time
Phone: 410.268.5515 Toll Free: 888.268.5515